2020 summer specials
From July to September 2020
Social distancing has always been part and parcel of chalet obergurgl
... even in pre-Corona times.
Privacy and personal space have mattered to us at Chalet Obergurgl long before the Corona crisis hit. Our spacious apartments give every guest the freedom and space they need. Every double room has a private bathroom, and the comfortable living room is a perfect place for cooking and having fun together. Just like in a hotel, our apartments are cleaned every day.
As cosy as it is in our apartments – should the desire to be out and about overwhelm you, our region offers endless opportunities to spend time outdoors. The Ötztal Premium Card gives access to countless services and activities in the area. It is available free of charge to all guests staying a minimum of three days.
And for more peace and quiet – our spa area and our fitness studio are open from 10 am to 10 pm daily.
ötztal Premium card – your key to nature
The Ötztal Premium Card opens up a whole range of activities for your summer holiday in our region. From free use of cable cars and other means of public transport to access to sights, scenic destinations and outdoor sports adventures – the choice is yours.
A complete overview of included services can be found at https://www.oetztal.com/premiumcard.
Premium card highlights
- All cable cars in Ötztal Valley (once daily for every cable car)
- Fun in the water (once daily for every swimming hall or pool, lake, Aqua Dome thermal spa*, Area47 outdoor fun park, Wake Area wakeboarding park)
- Sights (museums, bird park, etc.)
- Fun games (pit-pat, mini-golf, Huben fun park)
- Public transport (free), hiking buses, mountain hut shuttle (discounted)
- Ötztal nature park
- Discounts at partner operators